- 2nd Annual Bandnanza Calendar Month of Prizes
- Tickets on sale NOW
- Tickets are $10 each or 3/$25 or 6/$50 (checks made payable to Mayfield Band Boosters)
- A winning ticket will be drawn every day in November
- Minimum daily prize values are $50
- Frenzy Friday's minimum prize values are $150
- 30 Days = 30 Prizes = 30 Chances to Win
- Winners will be posted on the band website (theprideofmayfield.org) and the Mayfield Band Boosters Facebook page
- AWESOME prizes on this year's calendar:
- 2 tickets to a 2017 Cleveland Indians game (7 rows behind home plate) $160 value
- Overnight Stay for 2 at Glidden House $233 value
- 43" Vizio TV $350 value
- Michael Christopher Salon Gift Basket $300 value
- JUST ADDED - 11/24 - 2 Tickets to a 2016/17 CAVS Game (section 128, row 16) $240 value
- JUST ADDED - 11/23 - $50 Gift Card to the Cheesecake Factory
- 100% of the proceeds from this event go towards the purchase of our new drumline equipment and sousaphones
- Tickets can be purchased from any MHS Band student or you may contact Jolene Greve at Jolene986@gmail.com
- THANK YOU for your support!!
Here are the highlights of Bandnanza 2016:
Permission slips must be filled out by both parents and teachers, see both sides, and returned by Thursday, October 6th, in order for students to participate in the field trip. The permission slip contains two pages, please see both PDF's below.
The Columbus Day Parade is just around the corner on Monday, October 10th, in Little Italy.
Please click the link below if you would like to volunteer as a chaperone with the band on this trip.
12 volunteers are needed from 9:00 am - approximately 2:00pm. In addition 3 volunteers are needed from 1:00-2:00 pm to help with lunch when the students return to the school.
Wednesday night rehearsal this week, 9/28, will be extended by half an hour in order to make up for missed days in the coming weeks. Monday, October 10th, we will miss 8th period rehearsal due to the parade, and Wednesday, October 12th, we don't have school.
The drumline will have rehearsal this week, and every week, from 6:00 - 8:00 pm with the drumline instructor Mr. Palnau. Students should arrive promptly at 6:00 pm to the band room.
Band Boosters is still seeking 10 volunteers for the 2nd shift on concessions for tonight's game. Please contact Jolene Greve directly at: Jolene986@gmail.com, if you are willing to help. Please consider helping, tonight is homecoming and the game is expected to be very busy.
Please see the attached document for a list of students that did not have their band button photo taken. Mrs. Whiteman will be here this afternoon, 15 minutes before call time, outside of the fitness center to take pictures for the listed students. Students should come in their uniform, with instrument, to have their photo taken.
Jazz band members please follow the directions on the attachment to join the MHS Jazz Band Remind group. Parents of jazz band students are also encouraged to join to receive reminders.
The Pride of Mayfield will be participating in the Columbus Day Parade in Little Italy on Monday October 10th, 2016. The call time for students will be 9:00 AM in the high school band room. Students need to bring full uniform accessories. Students will return to school before 2:00 PM and band boosters will provide lunch for them at that time.
Students should eat a decent breakfast, and bring a snack because they will be eating lunch later than they normally do! Permission slips will be sent with students this week. Permission slips must be completed in order for the student to participate.
The students are off of school this Wednesday, 9/21, for a staff professional development day. The band will be marching in the Homecoming Parade that evening. Call time at the Cornerstone Community Church parking lot is 6:00pm. Students need to wear their summer uniforms. Parking is not permitted in the church parking lot, carpooling is suggested as it will be busy.
We will not have Wednesday evening rehearsal because we will be marching in the parade.
Please see the attachment for specific details and expectations.
Come here for important updates regarding handouts passed out in class, upcoming events, and other news!